$28 per Metre
1 quantity = 0.25m - $7
Merchant & Mills Summer Farm Stripe Cotton
Blue, burgundy and black stripes on a warm white background. This is a soft, light-weight cotton, so it would work for tops, shirts, pyjamas and dresses with fullness. Summer Farm Stripe is suitable for the following patterns in the Merchant & Mills Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- Stripe Width: 2mm
- Stripes run parallel to the selvedge
- Indian cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
Material: 100% Woven Cotton
Fabric Width: 118cm
- Fabric pricing is for 0.25m fabric (1 quantity = 0.25m)
- You can order in 0.25m increments (i.e. 4 quantities = 1m x width of fabric)
- Orders of 0.5m (2 quantities) or more will be cut as one continuous length
- Orders of 0.25m (1 quantity) will be cut across the full width of fabric (25cm x fabric width) unless you specify “fat quarter not width of fabric” in the special instruction box of your checkout cart