$28 per Metre
1 quantity = 0.25m - $7
Merchant & Mills Spot Grey Cotton
A blue grey hand block pattern from Jaipur.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Ideal for tops, trousers, and dresses and the following patterns in the Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- 115cm wide.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- Fabric pricing is for 0.25m fabric (1 quantity = 0.25m)
- You can order in 0.25m increments (i.e. 4 quantities = 1m x width of fabric)
- Orders of 0.5m (2 quantities) or more will be cut as one continuous length
- Orders of 0.25m (1 quantity) will be cut across the full width of fabric (25cm x fabric width) unless you specify “fat quarter not width of fabric” in the special instruction box of your checkout cart