$28 per Metre
1 quantity = 0.25m - $7
Merchant & Mills Razorlight Cotton
A neon yellow, green, dark blue and peach wobbly check on a warm white background. This cotton is beautifully soft and would be suitable for tops, shirts and dresses. Razorlight is suitable for the following patterns in the Merchant & Mills Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- Pattern repeat: 3.8cm
- Check Size: 5.5cm x 5.2cm
- Indian cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
Material: 100% Woven Cotton
Fabric Width: 114cm
- Fabric pricing is for 0.25m fabric (1 quantity = 0.25m)
- You can order in 0.25m increments (i.e. 4 quantities = 1m x width of fabric)
- Orders of 0.5m (2 quantities) or more will be cut as one continuous length
- Orders of 0.25m (1 quantity) will be cut across the full width of fabric (25cm x fabric width) unless you specify “fat quarter not width of fabric” in the special instruction box of your checkout cart