The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings for those of you that asked us- WE DID IT! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
*Please choose carefully as we unfortunately cannot refund or exchange for change of mind due to hygiene reasons.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
Free Shipping on orders $50 or more.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Stitch Piece Loop will offer a refund if there is a fault or other major problem with the product.
Stitch Piece Loop will offer an exchange of goods if the purchased products are returned within 14 days with proof of purchase receipt.
PLEASE NOTE that all return postage costs and re delivery costs are the responsibility of the customer when an item is exchanged.
Stitch Piece Loop strictly does not offer exchanges on discounted & Sale Items.
Please view our full Returns & Exchange Policy here