$28 per Metre
1 quantity = 0.25m - $7
Merchant & Mills
Rust red and cornflower blue check. This cotton is very soft and would work for tops, dresses and looser fitting trousers or shorts
Bonnie Check is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- 114cm wide.
- 100% summer weight cotton.
- Check repeat – 5cm.
- Indian cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 79.
Material: 100% Cotton
Fabric Width: 114cm
- Fabric pricing is for 0.25m fabric (1 quantity = 0.25m)
- You can order in 0.25m increments (i.e. 4 quantities = 1m x width of fabric)
- Orders of 0.5m (2 quantities) or more will be cut as one continuous length
- Orders of 0.25m (1 quantity) will be cut across the full width of fabric (25cm x fabric width) unless you specify “fat quarter not width of fabric” in the special instruction box of your checkout cart