$44 per Metre
1 quantity = 0.25m - $11
This is beautifully versatile cloth that works for so many of our patterns, it feels like a cotton but the hemp content gives some added texture and slub.
This is a soft grey with a slight hint of green.
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 77% BCI cotton, 23% hemp
- 153cm wide
- 145gsm/4.3oz. Wash at 30/40 degrees
- Made in Turkey and Oeko-Tex certified
Hemp is a densely grown plant that literally literally chokes out any competing plants. This means harsh chemical herbicides aren’t necessary. Hemp also naturally reduces pests, so no pesticides are needed. It also returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil. Hemp production requires much less water than cotton say, and only requires a small amount of land to cultivate.
- Fabric pricing is for 0.25m fabric (1 quantity = 0.25m)
- You can order in 0.25m increments (i.e. 4 quantities = 1m x width of fabric)
- Orders of 0.5m (2 quantities) or more will be cut as one continuous length
- Orders of 0.25m (1 quantity) will be cut across the full width of fabric (25cm x fabric width) unless you specify “fat quarter not width of fabric” in the special instruction box of your checkout cart